DCFC EV Kiosk used to add an additional 200A 600V 3Ø secondary service for the purpose of powering modern
DCFC EV (Electric Vehicle) Chargers. Distribution and metering kiosk built to BC Hydro’s distribution standards.
Outputs for single 100A 480V DCFC can be configured for additional DCFC Level 3 car chargers and Level 2 car chargers as well as additional site power requirements. Certified for use as service entrance.
RATINGS: CSA Certified 3R Enclosure & Approved by BC Hydro for standard ES54-S2-01.04 R8
• Custom size enclsoures
• Custom colour powder coating
• Additional charger configurations
• Variety of distribution ratings
• Convenience receptacle
• Interior mounted meter base c/w viewing window
• Space available for future expansion
• Fully welded CSA construction
• Built from Marine Grade Aluminum
• Designed for Pad Mount Applications
• Stainless Steel 3-Point Handle c/w Dual Padlock Provision
• BC Hydro Bus with Grounding Stud
• Outgoing terminals
• 25 kA Rated Main Breaker
• Dead Front/Touch Safe Interior
• Viewing Window for Meter Base
• Appropriate climate control (under most
CAT No: MAIN BREAKER PHASE VOLTAGE FOR 21kA SIZES
BCHDCFC-200-3 200A 3 600V 55 x 80 x 30
Complete design/build services available.